answers to legal questions

for the public public    for attorneys attorneys   bookmark lawfiles  rss for free legal advice
Submit your legal question to attorneys.
Legal questions, articles, and news.
Attorneys by:
   advanced search lawyers, we need your help.    
Home > Legal Questions > Legal Categories > Consumer Law > Question

Legal Question and Answer

Legal Category: Consumer Law      Location: Utah
Posted: 06/10/2012      Approved: 06/14/2012
Number of Replies: 1     Email Copy To: email financial advice


If loaning someone your property and that person will not return property, then turns around and sells that property to another individual, what steps may I take to retrieve my personal property back?

Answers: (click on an answer to view the answer)

Posted Subject Submitted By

2012-06-16It can depend on the type of the property. If general personal property, you ma... [read the rest]... James Smith


Help us Keep Going
 About    Free Legal Advice    Legal Terms    Bookstore    Partners      Sitemap    Contact Us    Disclaimer    Terms of Use
 For Attorneys    Attorney Join    Attorney Login
 For Advertisers and Media    Advertise    Logos
  KDM Properties, LLC © All Rights Reserved