answers to legal questions

for the public public    for attorneys attorneys   bookmark lawfiles  rss for free legal advice
Submit your legal question to attorneys.
Legal questions, articles, and news.
Attorneys by:
   advanced search lawyers, we need your help.    
Home > Legal Questions > Legal Categories > Landlord/Tenant Law > Question

Legal Question and Answer

Legal Category: Landlord/Tenant Law      Location: California
Posted: 06/07/2012      Approved: 06/14/2012
Number of Replies: 1     Email Copy To: email financial advice


I subleased a room and found out my roommate is commiting hud fraud by not disclosing that i live and pay rent in the unit. she asked me to leave, since i have not she started with a 3 day notice, then a restraining order, now a eviction notice. i am low in come and do not have the money to move at this time. i am awating both court dates. what do I do to protect myself in court. there has never been any police reports or factual proof that i broke the lease. thank you

Answers: (click on an answer to view the answer)

Posted Subject Submitted By

2012-06-16You will want to bring all evidence that you have a lease, you comply with the ... [read the rest]... James Smith


Help us Keep Going
 About    Free Legal Advice    Legal Terms    Bookstore    Partners      Sitemap    Contact Us    Disclaimer    Terms of Use
 For Attorneys    Attorney Join    Attorney Login
 For Advertisers and Media    Advertise    Logos
  KDM Properties, LLC © All Rights Reserved