answers to legal questions

for the public public    for attorneys attorneys   bookmark lawfiles  rss for free legal advice
Submit your legal question to attorneys.
Legal questions, articles, and news.
Attorneys by:
   advanced search lawyers, we need your help.    
Home > Legal Questions > Legal Categories > Court and Ligitation > Question

Legal Question and Answer

Legal Category: Court and Ligitation      Location: Oklahoma
Posted: 06/06/2012      Approved: 06/06/2012
Number of Replies: 1     Email Copy To: email financial advice


If I am accused of a crime and all charges are dropped in court for lack of evidence, can I countersue for my loss in bond fees?

Answers: (click on an answer to view the answer)

Posted Subject Submitted By

2012-06-16You might be about to bring a civil suit to recover costs; however, this is usu... [read the rest]... James Smith


Help us Keep Going
 About    Free Legal Advice    Legal Terms    Bookstore    Partners      Sitemap    Contact Us    Disclaimer    Terms of Use
 For Attorneys    Attorney Join    Attorney Login
 For Advertisers and Media    Advertise    Logos
  KDM Properties, LLC © All Rights Reserved