answers to legal questions

for the public public    for attorneys attorneys   bookmark lawfiles  rss for free legal advice
Submit your legal question to attorneys.
Legal questions, articles, and news.
Attorneys by:
   advanced search lawyers, we need your help.    
Home > Legal Questions > Legal Categories > Landlord/Tenant Law > Question

Legal Question and Answer

Legal Category: Landlord/Tenant Law      Location: Indiana
Posted: 05/19/2012      Approved: 05/20/2012
Number of Replies: 1     Email Copy To: email financial advice


My family and I were evicted from a house in April of this year in Indiana. We refused to
pay the rent because the landlord would not fix a preexisting raw sewage leak. The house has been condemned May 17th, 2012. Is there a way to get the eviction off our record if we can prove the house should have been condemned while we were living in it?

Answers: (click on an answer to view the answer)

Posted Subject Submitted By

2012-05-20Generally, a tenant has the right to contest the eviction. They can do so by sh... [read the rest]... James Smith


Help us Keep Going
 About    Free Legal Advice    Legal Terms    Bookstore    Partners      Sitemap    Contact Us    Disclaimer    Terms of Use
 For Attorneys    Attorney Join    Attorney Login
 For Advertisers and Media    Advertise    Logos
  KDM Properties, LLC © All Rights Reserved