answers to legal questions

for the public public    for attorneys attorneys   bookmark lawfiles  rss for free legal advice
Submit your legal question to attorneys.
Legal questions, articles, and news.
Attorneys by:
   advanced search lawyers, we need your help.    
Home > Legal Questions > Legal Categories > Business Law

» Recent Business Law Legal Questions and Answers:

Rights as 30% owner of LLC
I am 30% owner of Delaware LLC. I have worked for 2 years on start up company for no pay in return for 30% ownership. The other 70% is held by one person. T more...

Changing a name of LLC
I have an LLC and an IEN associated with the LLC. I am being advised to change the name of the LLC as it does not represent the services I offer. What is the be more...

LLC manager acting inappropriate
I have not received any information regarding an LCC of which I am a member since it was established in November 2006. Letters have been sent to the operating more...

Payment for broken contract
I am the director of a non profit organization in Missouri. I sign a contract with a fundraising person who lived in Illinois. I supposed to pay the person $500 more...

Property being used by a business
On behalf my father I'm trying to negotiate a settlement with a company that has use of property that belongs to him. He has a contract stating that it belongs more...

Former employee opened a competeing company with product similar to mine do
I have an employee that resigned a few months ago. They have started a business that is selling very similar product to mine competing directly against me in t more...

Partnership may go south what are my options?
I have a contract signed by my "boyfriend/partner and myself and the seller that says I am 50% owner to a business which I operate along with a hired employee. more...

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

» Business Law Resources:

Help us Keep Going
 About    Free Legal Advice    Legal Terms    Bookstore    Partners      Sitemap    Contact Us    Disclaimer    Terms of Use
 For Attorneys    Attorney Join    Attorney Login
 For Advertisers and Media    Advertise    Logos
  KDM Properties, LLC © All Rights Reserved