answers to legal questions

for the public public    for attorneys attorneys   bookmark lawfiles  rss for free legal advice
Submit your legal question to attorneys.
Legal questions, articles, and news.
Attorneys by:
   advanced search lawyers, we need your help.    
Home > Legal Questions > Legal Categories > Court and Ligitation

» Recent Court and Ligitation Legal Questions and Answers:

Wrongfully accused sue for loss of bond fees
If I am accused of a crime and all charges are dropped in court for lack of evidence, can I countersue for my loss in bond fees? more...

Waiver service of summons
What is waiver service of summons? Instead of answering the defendant has returned a waiver service of summons on it: "I understand that a judgment may be ente more...

Attorney lying in court
Is it illegal for a lawyer to lie about someone in a custody court? more...

Judge making unreasonable demands
Can a judge tell someone that they can't live in their town just because he doesn't want them to? more...

Legality of lawsuit without notification
I was sued due to an accident that happened 2 years ago. I was not issued a summons or any document stating that I was being sued. Now they have suspended my d more...

Small claims or higher court
Should I take a woman to small claims court for the difference in stolen property for items not covered on my homeowners policy? The amount is $22,000. The ma more...

Offended by company commercial
I was offended by a commercial recently that stated their product was not for women. I was curious to know what could be done as far as a lawsuit or settlement. more...

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

» Court and Ligitation Resources:

Help us Keep Going
 About    Free Legal Advice    Legal Terms    Bookstore    Partners      Sitemap    Contact Us    Disclaimer    Terms of Use
 For Attorneys    Attorney Join    Attorney Login
 For Advertisers and Media    Advertise    Logos
  KDM Properties, LLC © All Rights Reserved